Routes: Chay Lap homestay and explore Phong Nha - Ke Bang national park
Price: Contact Huetourist
Day 1: Hue - Chay Lap homestay (L, D)
With Huetourist staff, your depart for Chay Lap on Ho Chi Minh road. Lunch en route.
On arrival Chay Lap homestay, cycling into the national park of Phong Nha (12-15km). Hear the call of the wild and the sounds of primates bounce off the stunning limestone cliffs on western Ho Chi Minh trail as the newly paved single lane road snakes through one of Vietnam’s most important conservation areas. Return the homestay for local dinner and enjoying the starry night with the orchestra of nature.
Day 2: Chay Lap homestay - Hue (B, L, D)
Paddle the kayak on the turquoise water of Chay river to explore the Dark cave which nestled in the park. Trekking along the Nuoc Mooc springs Eco-trails to learn about the biodiversity of the Phong Nha Ke Bang national park. Free swimming.
Picnic lunch before returning Hue in the late afternoon. End the trip.
- Private transportation
- English/French speaking guide & local guide
- Entrance fees & document to visit the park
- Basic accommodation at homestay with daily breakfast
- Meals as mentioned (B = Breakfast; L = Lunch; D = Dinner)
- Boat, sit on top kayak
- Mineral water
- Drink in meals
- Personal expenses
- PHONG NHA TOUR
- MOOC SPRING
- PARADISE CAVE
- ZIPLINE TO DARK CAVE - BATHING ZIPLINE
- DONG HOI - PHONG NHA CAVE - ZIPLINE TO DARK CAVE - DONG HOI
- DONG HOI - PHONG NHA CAVE - PARADISE CAVE - DONG HOI
- VU LAN VALLEY & TU LAN CAVES SYSTEM
- BAN DOONG - HANG EN (SWALLOW CAVE)
- HUE - PHONG NHA CAVE TOUR - HUE
- PARADISE CAVE TOUR