Viet Nam’s heritage photo contest launched
Entries can be single or sets of photos highlighting nature, tangible and non-tangible culture, and daily life, which should be sent to email@example.com.
At the launching ceremony, Editor-in-chief of Viet Nam Heritage magazine and head of the organising board Le Thanh Hai said the event aims to popularise images of Viet Nam to international friends and raise public awareness of maintaining and preserving the country’s cultural and natural heritages.
The board will present 100 photos to a community-based charity programme that builds flood-resistant houses in disadvantaged areas.
The awards ceremony is scheduled for November in Ho Chi Minh City.
The 100 best entries will be chosen for display from October until the end of the Lunar New Year festival at tourist attractions, museums and universities in Ho Chi Minh City, Phan Thiet, Nha Trang, Da Nang and Ha Noi.
The contest is a joint effort between the Cultural Heritage Association of Viet Nam’s Viet Nam Heritage magazine and Canon Marketing Viet Nam company.
- “Thuy Bieu in the morning – Tam Giang in the afternoon”
- Green tour in Hue: Thuy Bieu- Tam Giang tour
- Online ticket service through the website ticket.whr.vn
- Central Vietnam destinations join forces in unique tourism project
- Vietnam heritage photo exhibition returns to Hanoi for Lunar New Year 2014
- Vietnam elected to World Heritage Committee
- Photo exhibition marks Vietnam-Japan diplomatic ties
- Vietnam, EU bolster ties in sustainable tourism
- Cultural week to celebrate identities of Vietnamese ethnic groups
- Vietnam welcomes nearly 7 million foreign guests