GOLD TOURISM WEEK AT HUE HERITAGE SITE - PHASE II, 2016 (02/9 – 08/9/2016)
*During the Gold Tourism Week at Hue Heritage Site, tourists will gain the following special offers:
- Be of ticket-free for the visit to Thieu Tri tomb and An Dinh Residence if tourists buy the package ticket of the Imperial City-Minh Mang tomb-Khai Dinh tomb. They will also be of ticket-free for the other sites such as Gia Long tomb, Thieu Tri tomb, Hon Chen Temple and An Dinh Residence in buying the package ticket of the Imperial City-Minh Mang tomb-Tu Duc tomb-Khai Dinh tomb. The package ticket will be valid within two days;
- Be free for the tour guide service at sites for groups of 20 tourists or more;
- Be 50% discounted for groups of students nationwide (with permission of Hue Monuments Conservation Centre, 23 Tong Duy Tan, Hue City);
- Be 50% discounted for enyoying the Court Music performance at Duyet Thi Duong royal theatre, (10:00 AM – 10:40 AM; 3:00 PM – 3:40 PM every day);
- Be 15% discounted for the royal styled photography service at the Imperial City and Tu Duc tomb; be offered 01 group photo of A3 size (equal to 100,000 VND) for groups of 08 tourists or more visiting the Imperial City (be taken and get the photo at Ngo Mon gate);
- Be 10% discounted for the electric car service of Hoang Thanh Company, and free of charge for the drinking water with the electric cars' passengers;
- Be 10%-15% discounted for the drinkings at Tu Phuong Vo Su Cafe and other Cultural Service Spaces such as Truong Sanh Residence (Hue Imperial City), 145 Phan Dinh Phung (Nen Cu Cafe), and 79 Nguyen Chi Dieu (Luc Bo) for tourists with used tickets to Hue Heritage Site within 01 week;
- Be of ticket-free for Vietnamese tourists and local people at all sites on September 02, 2016, on the occasion of the Vietnamese Independence Day, from 07:00 AM till 17:00 PM of the day.
- Be enjoyed with the Exhibition namely “Country’s National names and Capitals through her historical periods (from the beginning to 1945)" at the Long-covered corridor of Dai Cung Mon, Hue Imperial City, opened from of September 01 to December 01 2016
* Besides, on this occasion, tourists may be able to enjoy the rehabilitation of such royal rites as the Change of Guard at Ngo Mon gate; Grand Queen Mother’s return her residence, Tieu Nhac-the Small Music performance at the courtyard of Thai Hoa Palace, the Long-covered corridor; the Dai Nhac-the Great Music performance at the courtyard of The Mieu Temple; the concert of traditional music at Truong Sanh Residence; the Ca Hue-Hue Chamber Music performance at Tu Duc tomb.
* There will be another Gold Tourism Week at Hue Heritage site occurring from 24 to 30 December, 2016 to welcome the New Year 2017.
For more information, please access the website: www.huedisan.com.vn, or contact the phone number: 054.3523237 (Secretariat Office of HMCC) or 054.3512751 (Department of Cooperation and External Affairs).
- HUE TOURIST ORGANIZED THE ROYAL MUSIC PERFORMANCE ON PRINCESS CRUISE
- “Thuy Bieu in the morning – Tam Giang in the afternoon” tour
- Thua Thien-Hue establishes new tourism department
- Over 1 mln tourists visit Hue Monuments Complex in 5 months
- TAM GIANG HANDICRAFT VILLAGES
- THE TOURIST GOLDEN WEEK AT HUE HERITAGE SITE
- Thua Thien-Hue learns to attract Japanese tourists
- France helps develop eco-tourism in Thua Thien-Hue
- Hue launches new provincial public wifi service for visitors
- Heritage photo exhibition opens in Hue city