Hoi An tourists explore farming in Cam Chau
Cam Chau is the area's second farm destination after the market-garden village of Tra Que. It is only 5km from the old city of Hoi An.
Visitors can work on rice and vegetable farms and fish with local people. Afterwards, they can relax over cuisine prepared from locally produced foods. Visitors can also listen to folk music performances.
- Hoi An is listed among 10 best tourism cities in Asia
- Hoi An revives silk weaving with new centre
- Hoi An one of Asia Top cities
- Hoi An wins 2013 Asian townscape awards
- Hoi An voted as scenic city of 2013 in Asia
- Hoi An City attracts 1.3 million tourist arrivals
- Hoi An organizes various activities to celebrate Cultural Heritage Day
- Caravan tours connecting heritages to be organised in Quang Nam
- Conference on establishment of tourist supporting centres