Da Nang to host Vietnam-India friendship festival
The highlight of the event is the talk “Vietnam-India Cultural Exchange” at the Cham Sculpture Museum on October 23, focusing discussion on the origin and influences of Indian culture on Champa culture as well as relations between Vietnamese architecture and those of India through Cham people’s sculpture art.
The talk will also map out ways to promote cultural exchange and the friendship between the two countries.
Vietnam-India friendship festival 2013
In particular, the art performance on October 24 is expected to strengthen mutual understanding between the people of both countries.
In the framework of the festival, a delegation led by Devi Prasad Tripathi, General Secretary of the Nationalist Congress Party (NCP) and Deputy President of the All-India Peace and Solidarity Organisation (AIPSO), will pay a courtesy visit to the municipal Committee of the Party and People’s Committees.
During their stay in Da Nang, the delegation will also visit Linh Ung pagoda, Ngu Hanh Son landscape area, Quan The Am pagoda and Hoi An Ancient Town.
- Da Nang has best resort spa in Asia
- US$75,000 valued prizes for landscape planning contest along Han River
- Conference on establishment of tourist supporting centres
- Chinese tourists to arrive in droves in Danang at Tet
- Da Nang welcomes over 3.1 million tourists
- Central region fine arts exhibition opens in Da Nang
- 1,000 year-old Cham tower unearthed in Da Nang